Send email from xampp localhost. Follow the easy steps
- Goto http://glob.com.au/sendmail/, download latest sendmail package.
- Extract the zip file and copy the files into your xamppsendmail folder(Replace every file in the existing folder).
- Update the sendmail.ini file in sendmail folder with the following details, and make sure it is not commented(;).
Here i have added gmail account for sending emails.
- Open xamppphpphp.ini file find sendmail_path and update its value to
""C:xamppsendmailsendmail.exe" -t". Now it will look like below
sendmail_path = ""C:xamppsendmailsendmail.exe" -t"
Make sure it’s not commented(;)
- Restart your apache server.
Now you can send email from xampp localhost! enjoy 🙂